Sunday, March 4, 2012

March

last night i hanged out with Naoko.
we visited BIG LOVE RECORDS Harajuku, TYO to see the small photo exhibition.
drinking a glass of beer, we saw a bunch of pictures of my fave bands.
we met a very cute Japanese photographer, she showed me the Wild Nothing and Hoop Dreams' picture. she said to me she took it 2 years ago.
Jack seems to be a bit young.
it never crossed my mind that i could see it. so needless to say i bought it.

i forgot to buy some stuff that i wanted to have, although she had a lot of pictures.
hope to see them and meet her again in the near future.
i had a very very good time!


Saturday was a bit warm, it was a best shopping day.
i got a pair of leopard happy socks at Opening Ceremony, which is pretty rad for me.


the coriander salad made me smile. yum!

the very recently i've been reading the latest RUSSH before sleep.
love frail and light design. 

this year is a leap year. i didn't expected it was a snowy day.
i felt winter was back.

anyway happy weekending.
xo

No comments: