Sunday, September 22, 2013

September

im busy working and thinking. 
remembering this month, lots of things happened to my life. 
first my friends and i went to Maison Kituné Party at Ageha Tokyo to see my fave band Is Tropical.
y'all know how much i love Is Tropical.
unfortunately we never knew where they were playing. cuz the venue was huge. we might miss the half of their show. that was super lame :/ but we could see them in the front low. then Dancing Anymore came, they asked us who could sing the song. i raised my hand with my hand-written lyric paper. but tbh i never expected they chose me. they made me sing on the stage. it was a surreal moment ever. my fangirling dream came true. i was so nervous but it was too fun. after the show they hugged me and stole my heart. 
they were so sweet and lovely♡
 i still can't believe the fact. best memory in my life!!!

 affogato time at Café Kitsuné
 at Eureka with Marico
 at Ageha Tokyo
party was over. the saddest moment.

second i've just changed my job. next week it starts. im so insecure now.
i have not achieved what i want and expected bright future so far.
but i feel it gets better. 
maybe i will work in Japan by Sep 2014 and move to London. 
it will be my biggest change.

No comments: