Monday, May 2, 2011

My New York Diary 2

The B&B and the hotel I stayed were in central Brooklyn near Borough Hall.
I can easy to access Manhattan.

Day
PICT0022

Night
PICT0021

The tote bag by fieldguided was very useful!
IMG_0548

Do you see the tiny squirrel in Central Park?
I saw them other areas in NY, they were so adorable.
PICT0024

Rainy day in Bryant Park. It became my fav place.
IMG_0524

I hung out many museums, the American Museum of Natural Hisotary was my best one. It was extremely huge, you never believe it!
I was too tired to walk.

Please see the film "Night Museum 1", if you interested in it. That's funny.
IMG_0525

IMG_0527

The NEW MUSEUM in BOWERY was not so good for me, PS1 is better than it.
But I enjoyed there. It designed by architects Kazuyo Sejima and Ryue Nishizawa/SANAA.
IMG_0542

While I was in NY, it rained all the time.
Williamsburg.
IMG_0539

Spoonbill & Sugartown was my best bookstore.I bought Patti Smith's photo book.
I really like Williamsburg. I hope I could live there.
Many restaurants I wanted to visit were so crowded, even though on a weekday.
IMG_0540

No comments: