Sunday, June 8, 2014

Palo Alto by Gia Coppola

Finally i got the Palo Alto soundtrack. It includes songs from Blood Orange, Mac DeMarco, Tonstartssbandht, Robert Schwartzman and more. This film was based on the short stories by James Franco and directed by Gia Coppoala. They are my favourite. I've not read the original story and seen this film because it has not come out in Japan. However I can imagine this film will be dark, bitter and beautiful. Listening to the tracks, I remember that I alienated myself in high school. I was so different from other Japanese kids. Remembering that, now I think it's good for me. May fave woman Maya Angelou said, 'If you're trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be'. That's my fave quote.

 
Behind The Scenes of Palo Alto: A film by Jacqui Getty who is Gia's mother.

Gia Coppola's interview on Vice.

No comments: